We are looking for a person to manage our Parts & Accessories products lineup. In this role, you will be working with carmaker brands from Japan to manage website catalogue and maintain correct product availability and stock value. This requires IT skills and creativity in finding cutting edge solutions.
We believe in equal opportunity and the ability to learn. We do not require you to have a specific degree, but skillset and previous experience are beneficial for this position.
- Web development and e-commerce experience
- Ability to work with large database files
- Ability to find creative IT solutions
- Understanding of automation
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Understanding of Japanese motorcycle scene
We are always trying to make sure there is room for growth. It doesn’t matter how big you start, and the sky is the limit.
- Multicultural creative team
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely