Your goal at this position is to perform SEO activities to achieve long term sales goals. You will need to constantly work on search rankings and make sure that organic traffic is growing over time and its quality. You will work with the creative team to ensure that blog content can contribute to sales. You will also manage paid product campaigns when needed and maintain key KPIs to contribute to business growth.
We believe in equal opportunity and the ability to learn. We do not require you to have a specific degree, but skillset and previous experience are beneficial for this position.
- SEO experience
- Google ads and Google shopping experience
- Understanding of social media platforms and latest trends
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure to achieve the deadlines
- Entrepreneurial thinking and ability to take initiative
- Fluent in English (Other languages can be an advantage)
We are always trying to make sure there is room for growth. It doesn’t matter how big you start, and the sky is the limit.
- Multicultural creative team
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely